Iberian Minerals Corp. is a Canadian listed global base metals company with interests in Spain and Peru. The Condestable Mine, located in Peru approximately 90 km south of Lima operates at 2.2 million tonnes per year producing copper, and associated silver and gold in a concentrate. The Aguas Tenidas Mine is in the Andalucia region of Spain approximately 110 km north-west of Seville and operates a 2.2 million tonnes per year underground mine and concentrator that produces copper, zinc and lead concentrates that also contain gold and silver.
Our Key Goals are to:
- maintain our Condestable Mine in a steady state of production,
- operate our Aguas Tenidas Mine at the expanded rate of 2.2mtpa,
- uncover additional potential through exploration at our existing projects,
- look for corporate and asset opportunities within the base metals industry in North and South America, and Europe/Middle East/Africa zone ("EMEA"),
- adhere to high standards for social and environmental responsibility,
- create value for our shareholders.